Areas of Interest:
- Western Classical Music-
• Rock (Hard, Soft and Psychedelic)
• Country Music
- Hindustani Music (Classical and Light, Vocal and Instrumental)-
• Raagas (on Western musical instruments, accompanied by Tabla and Drums).
- Fusion (Combining Western classical music with Indian rhythms and vice-versa).
- Song-writing, composing, singing and arranging music.
- Possess theoretical and practical knowledge of guitar (acoustic, electric, bass), drums, congo, keyboard, piano, bongo, etc.
2. Educational Background:
- Successfully completed all Grades in Western Music, from Trinity College (Guildhall), London.
- In 1998, obtained a Graduation Degree in B.Com (Hons.), from Shaheed Bhagat Singh College, Delhi University (D.U.).
- In 1994, I completed my schooling from Modern School, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi (Modern, V.V).
3. Work Experience:
- For 10 years (since 2002 till date), I am working as Western Music Teacher with Sur Noopur (a school of music and dance, founded in 1989, affiliated to Akhil Bharatiya Gandharv Mahavidyalaya Mandal, Mumbai; having its center in South Delhi).
Currently designated as Head, Western Music Department with Sur Noopur.
4. Other Qualifications:
- Currently pursuing M.Sc. Degree in Psychology and Psychotherapy, from Institute of Psychiatry and Mental Studies (I.P.M.S).
- Completed Diploma Course in Acting and Presentation, from Asian Academy of Film and Television (A.A.F.T), Sector 16, Noida.
- Completed Diploma Course in Fashion Designing and Technology, from National Institute of Fashion Technology (N.I.F.T), Hauz Khas, New Delhi.