In Business - Good to Great
Globalization has unified the world into a single society. In today's competitive global economy, International Business Etiquette plays a paramount role in your business endeavor. Today's entrepreneurs and managers need to project a smart, current and global image that visually communicates professionalism in keeping with the business or organization they lead. Polished professionals are the most valuable asset for any organization. Corporate Grooming and etiquette training gives one a winning edge which in today's competitive world one cannot afford to do without. One has to package him/herself for success by developing a wholesome total image in order to create a lasting impression. This workshop focuses on sharpening your business and professional skills and etiquette from experts in the field.
Who should attend?
• Today's progressive entrepreneurs who need to project a smart, current and global image.
• Future Leaders, who needs to be active, culturally- sensitive and collaborative to manage the global/local divide
• Employees of your organization who have to represent your company’s professional image in the domestic and international market.
• Individuals, who communicates with people in diverse business environments anywhere in the world.
• Developing an image that promotes confidence saves busy professionals time, effort and money so they can concentrate on the demands of the corporate and business world.
• Investing in one's professional image sets a standard that distinctly communicates who one is and what your promise of delivery is, that value adds to others.
• To understand the importance of creating a positive impression.
1. International Business Etiquette:
• Conduct expected at a work place.
• Effective introductions and greetings.
• The handshake – the correct way of doing it.
• Exchange of business cards.
• Work place civilities. General courtesies
• Etiquette related to business entertaining and gifting.
• 2. Body Language:
Eye Contact- send powerful positive signals
Body Language and Gestures – discover country specific greetings. Posture – Art of sitting, standing and walking.
3. Business Attire:
• Professional Business Dress and Decorum - Suited for Success
4. Business Grooming and Makeup
5. Business Communication:
• Techno Etiquette (Speaker Phones, Voice Mail, Hand Phone)
• Verbal and non-verbal communication
• Barriers to Effective Communications
• Importance of Listening Skills
6.International Business Protocols:
Forms of Address - Hierarchy,
• Gender Dynamics - Door, Elevator, Workplace & Social
• Seating protocol – placing people correctly.
• Protocol in business related social engagements
Networking and Mingling - Tips & Tricks to attract social friendship and develop business relations
• Pre meeting strategy and Preparation
• Receiving & Reciprocating.
For registration kindly contact: Sarita - 9899480780 or mail to email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org; also visit www.imagepanorama.com
Certified Image Consultant and Fashion Designer and columinst for newspaper
Objective: to work, in a soothing environment, for the Upliftment, Growth & Achievement of organisational goals through the science & art of knowledge & skills.
Employment and on the job accomplishment:
Nov.11- till date:
Launched Image Panorama for providing image related services and solutions to uplift personal, social and professional life without giving up personal style and comfort. Image Panorama offers solutions in various formats for individuals to enable them to project an authentic, appropriate, attractive and affordable image. (Kindly visit www.imagepanorama.com)
? One on One Coaching: In this format we provide an elaborate personal image coaching solution which starts with capturing complete information about the client which helps in an image evaluation. The client is taken through several clinics which include:
1. Lifestyle Evaluation
2. Personal Style Evaluation
3. Makeup and Face Shape Evaluation
4. Makeup Evaluation
5. Color Evaluation
6. Wardrobe Evaluation
8. Body Shape &Weight Management
10. Body language
12. Personal Shopping
Individual Clinics: In this format the client is taken through any one or more of the clinics from the list above based on the client?s specific needs.
Workshop: Organizing various workshops on Image elements e.g. wardrobe, grooming,
Etiquette, body language, communication skills etc.
Feb11 -Oct 11: Taken training for Image consulting Partner Program from Image Consulting Institute and going to start independent practice.
Responsibilities and contribution:
Image management is the proactive process of evaluating & controlling the effect of your appearance on yourself and others. One must to feel good from within to experience the external changes. Image is inside out, but at the same time if one is not feeling positive, can boost self-esteem, think positive and confident and manage to create same environment by maintaining a required image through its elements like clothes(appearance),body language and etiquette (nonverbal communication),health and fitness, grooming and verbal communication etc. These are the resources which are managed by an Image consultant and they work very well for strengthen the self-esteem, emotional intelligence and developing social, verbal & nonverbal communication and life skills.
Working as a Day Care Incharge and assisting admin with Presidium School, Gurgaon.
Responsibilities and contribution:
? Settled Day Care department from level O and create home kind environment.
? Set routine of kids and designed activity planner so that children are productively involved and engaged.
? Set procedure and policies for smooth operations.
? Training and Managing Day Care team.
? Trained maids and general staff.
? Working in cooperation with parents.
? Assisting admin and other department by providing training to them during events
March 05 ? Nov06:
(1) Involved with the Activity Centre for kids where:
? Work as a consultant
? Conducting classes on personality development and confidence building
Dec 03- Jan05:
Working as an Administration and HR manager with M/s Telecom Development Company Afghanistan Ltd (a prestigious project of Aga Khan Development Network and engaged in the business of providing GSM services in Afghanistan)
Responsibilities & Contribution:
? Designed policy, procedure & documentations required for establishing internal control & system and educating people about them
? Set up travel department from the scratch.
? Able to get special rates and complimentary services through negotiating with hotels, airlines and travel agencies, in and outside Afghanistan
? Conducting interviews and orientation programmers and training
? Involved with managing the events and trainings sessions (like team building and professional developments)
Summary of Qualification:
? Certified Image consultant. Trained by Image Consulting Business Institute in year 2011
? Advance diploma In Fashion Designing & Technology in the year 2001 from JD Institute.
? B.com (H) from Delhi University (specialization in HR &Administration) in the year 2000