• B.Com, M.Com, Eco, MBA, CA and CFA aspirants / candidates who want to pursue a career in finance
• Undergraduates who want to bridge the gap between theory and practice, and learn about the work streams of a research desk
• Working professionals who need to build or read end-to-end financial models to make recommendations or write reports
• Professionals who want to switch career to finance or students who want to get a head start before taking up a job.
• Must have good knowledge of Excel(Be able to build and apply basic formulas in Excel, PivotTable and PivotChart knowledge is helpful)
• Any ERP-Tally/slash/Busy/SAP-FICO will be advantages.
- Notepad / Writing Pad
- Pen / Pencils"
• Completion Certificate
• 100% assured Interview for the position of Financial Analyst (after clearing the Financial Modelling Test)
• Intern ship Opportunity as per requirement (after clearing the financial modelling test)
• Project Management PDUs.
• Other Job Assistance
• E-Book & Study Material - CDs
• Two DVDs on “Learning the Art of Living by Padam Shri Shri Ravi Shankar”