1. SANGEET PRAVEEN in CLASSICAL VOCAL MUSIC (M.Mus.)
Prayag Sangeet Samiti Allahabad, 1992.
2. SANGEET PRABHAKAR in CLASSICAL VOCAL MUSIC
Prayag Sangeet Samiti Allahabad, 1990
3. M.A. - Allahabad University, 1988
4. B.Ed. - Mahatma Gandhi Vishwavidyalaya, Satna , M.P, 1995.
5. EXAMINER in Prayag Sangeet Samiti.
1. Record & Mastered - Ishavasyopanishad sung by Lata Mangeshkar
7 hours to moksha Usha Mangeshkar
2. Record & Edit – Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji in 50 CD’s
Released by Amrit Vani audio New Delhi
3. Act and Sung - Rudra veena balley in Asiad .
4. Music Direction – Plays - Saiya Bhaye Kautwaal (Sri Ram Centre, N.Delhi)
Andher Nagri, (Sri Ram Centre, N.Delhi)
Gadhe Ki Baraat (Sri Ram Centre, N.Delhi)
Bakri (NSD Festival), Dashavatar, Panchtatva
Dhruv Swamini (Rang Mandal, Bhopal)
Rani Laxmibai (D.A.V)
1. Classical Music Teacher- Saket Girls Inter Collage, Pratapgarh – 1990 to 1996.
Army Public School, Allahabad – 1996 to 1998
2. Music Lecturer – Saket Girls Degree Collage, Pratapgarh –Present.
3. Classical Music Trainer- Aalap Sangeet Mahavidyalaya.
(Affiliated from Prayag Sangeet Samiti, Allahabad)
(About 100 students each year are appearing for classical vocal music exam conducted by P.S.S under my guidance.)
MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS ORRA
Play & Teach – Synthesizer (Keyboard), Harmonium, Tabla, Dholak, Naal, Congo,
Bongo, Jazz drum, Octopad, Etc.
1. Stage Artist of Geet, Bhajan and Ghazal.
2. Compose & Arrange songs & Dance Drama.
1. Worked as recording engineer, about 3000 master CD’s and cassettes .Those are released by various cassette companies.
2. Worked as music director, approx. 500 master CD’s and cassettes those are released by various cassette companies.
3. Worked as singer in 100 cassettes and CD’s those are released by various cassette companies.
4. Worked in spool recorder 2”, 4”, a DAT MACHINE, HI. AT MACHINE, 01V96 , O-2-R, DAT MACHINE etc.
5. Also worked in Nuendo Software and Pro tools.
Father’s Name : Late. Sh. S. N. Lal Srivastav
Date of Birth : 07 – 01 – 1968
Marital Status : Married
Nationality : Indian
Gender : Male
A consistent hard worker striving for accomplishment of high standards in teaching of students.
I believe that teaching is not just a profession but also a mission. It is not only to teach just to read and write but also an ideal role model for the students in their life. In today’s scenario a child is very much confused, insecure and depressed by high expectations and as well as school and bears pressure of different kind. They need sincere guidance and counseling.
• I have a sincere commitment to be the best teacher for each group of students I got opportunity to teach.
• I will work hard to be positive influence in the lives of my students their parents, and my fellow teachers.