About the Course
Tuning Fork Film Workshops are about learning to make films from scratch, understanding basics of visualisation, shooting, editing and FINALLY leaving the workshop having made YOUR OWN FILM.
Topics Covered* Visualisation - Transforming an idea into a story
* Scripting - Storyboarding - Shooting
* Learn to shoot on DSLRs & Handycams, basics of photography & visual aesthetics
* Editing on professional software (Final Cut Pro & Adobe Premiere Pro)
* Practicalities of making independent films - finances & budgets
* Making a film – from START TO FINISH with just a CAMERA & a LAPTOP
Who should attendFor anyone with an interest in making films and wanting to express yourself visually. Useful for documenting and presenting one’s work better or even to iron out your existing filmmaking skills. Individuals, students, professionals, artists, NGOs or journalists are welcome.
Pre-requisitesNo prior experience in filmmaking necessary.
What you need to bringCamera, laptop, tripod, mouse, earphones. Though none of the above mandatory.
Key Takeaways* Making a film on your own
* Get over technophobia
* Working in a team
* Be part of the 'Tuning Fork Film' network of filmmakers
* Get a certificate
* Tasty organic food