New Industrial TWP, Delhi
- Persons who will or wish to play a key role in implementing ISO's standards in an organization.
- Auditors and Lead Auditors who are responsible to conduct internal/external Quality.
Upon Successful completion of this training, participants will be able to:
1. Interpret the requirements of these standards in the context of an audit
2. Describe the purpose of a quality management system and explain the 8 principles of quality management
3. Explain the role of an Lead auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up a quality management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
4. Plan, conduct, report and follow-up on audit in accordance with ISO 19011 and by interpreting these International Standards
5. Manage the duties as a lead auditor in their organization or for a third-party
Lead Auditor Certificate
Not decided yet
Lead Auditor trainer
Students Interested 0