About the Course
Be there on 23rd March'13, .9.00 am-1.00 pm, at Swasthya Vihar Club, Swasthya Vihar, Delhi 110092
Do you have the qualifications and talent but have not been able to land your dream job?? Here is an opportunity to train with industry experts to takeaway a professionally done CV and learn interview techniques and skills to achieve success in job-hunt. The trainers share communication secrets to success in ten easy hands-on steps in each of the two fields.
You will be able to present yourself and your qualifications in a winning way!
Topics Covered• Critical inputs for a professional CV
• Tailoring your CV to transfer skills to the position applied
• Making your CV look like a Catalog of Success
• Maximizing your interview preparation
• Making the right impression with the right communication
• Becoming a good 'Story-Teller' for grasping the employer's attention
• Easing communication with role-play exercises, making you a practiced candidate
• Practice handling the interview questions and questioning the employer
• Practicing the "Why You?" question
• Handling difficult interview questions
• Sharpening up your personal interviewing style
• Communications for good closure of the interview process
• Good etiquette for follow-up
Who should attendJob-seekers and graduates looking to enhance their prospects. Senior students looking/going to look for placements.
Pre-requisitesA desire to do better, to learn the right way of communicating for success.
What you need to bringA list of your concerns about obstacles which you face in landing your dream job. Queries to help improve your communication in job-search.
Key Takeaways• Participants can send a copy of their resume to the trainer for review within two weeks of workshop. This important service will help candidates present their best to the hiring companies.
• Participants will be given the opportunity to practice answering frequently asked interview questions. All participants have the opportunity to observe and listen to other participants, and hear feedback for each participant, thereby enriching their learning experience.