Art Chocolat is a premier chocolate training academy based in New Delhi, India offering courses in chocolate making, chocolate packaging, and chocolate presentation for amateurs and professionals. The academy provides an in-depth experience on every aspect of the chocolate business to help budding chefs, chocolatiers, and entrepreneurs find their place in India’s fast-growing confectionery industry.
Have you always aspired to be a chocolatier?
We’re here to turn every chocolate lover’s dream into reality. Located in the heart of New Delhi, Art Chocolat strives to help budding chefs and chocolatiers find their place in India’s fast-growing chocolate industry. We go beyond the cookie cutter approach of other schools that teach a fixed set of recipes, and instead encourage our students to be artisans and creative alchemists thinking out-of-the-box and developing chocolate combinations that are original, experimental, sometimes daring, yet always perfectly harmonious in flavor. Our coursework covers the use of compounds, concentrates, essences, preservatives and additives, but at the same time, we also advocate and teach working with fresh and the local ingredients.
Students at Art Chocolat come from all over the country and from varied backgrounds, with the commonality being their love for chocolate. Our special holiday and part-time courses provide scope for interested amateurs of all ages and specialist courses are taken by professional and enthusiastic home cooks alike. Tailored programs and demonstrations are devised for companies or groups and private chocolate sessions are also available.
Whether you want to work for yourself or in a professional organization, our specialized chocolatier courses takes you through an in-depth experience on chocolate making. Important topics include:
1. Chocolate-making process and techniques
2. Taste and attributes of different types of chocolates
3. Gourmet chocolate recipes
4. Techniques with chocolate moulds
5. Chocolate-making ingredients and equipment suppliers
1. Chocolate Making: Learn all aspects of making chocolate, from basic ingredients to techniques with chocolate moulds, and gourmet chocolate recipes.
2. Chocolate Packing: Put a distinct artistic stamp on your chocolates by learning to design, wrap, and pack your chocolate treats in attractive ways.
3. Chocolate Bouquets: Construct beautiful chocolate bouquets, floral chocolate arrangements, that are not only tasty but also decorative and gift worthy.
1. Entrepreneur: Starting a chocolate business is a great new enterprise to initiate, and the operation can easily be run from home and with little startup capital. The chocolate candies and treats can be sold to specialty retailers on a wholesale basis, or directly to chocolate loving consumers via a sales kiosk, personal contacts or website.
2. Hobbyist: Chocolate making is a wonderful recreational pursuit. It is creative, relaxing, and a great way to bond with family and friends. Invite your mates for a fun weekend making and eating homemade chocolate treats. Share photos of your delectable creations on Facebook and revel in the mountain of "likes" that just won't stop coming!
3. Parent/Homemaker: Most commercial chocolates contain high amounts of harmful sugar, trans fats, corn syrup and lecithin. If your family loves chocolate, why not feed them the healthy homemade kind - high in cocoa content, with fresh nutritious fruits and nuts. Learn organic versions of delicious chocolates treats, full of health benefits and without unnecessary additives.
4. Professional: As a chocolate professional, you will specialize in the making of different types of chocolate confections - from fillings such as praline, caramel and truffle, to hand decorating chocolates for festive occasions. At Art Chocolat, you will acquire all the necessary skills, such as tempering, molding, candy production, and recipe creation for a sound start as a chocolatier.