Know how a database can benefit both you and your architecture, what ever the programming language, operating system, or application you use
• What is a database?
• Why do you need a database?
• Choosing primary keys
• Identifying columns and selecting data types
• Defining relationships: one-to-one, one-to-many, and many-to-many
• Understanding normalization
• Creating queries to create, insert, update, and delete data
• Understanding indexing and stored procedures
• Exploring your database options