About the Course
“Camp Rock - Health with Tradition” will help children take their first step towards a balanced life with healthy body and mind. At the camp, children can learn about health, wellness, tradition, success and values with fun-filled activities.
At ‘Camp Rock’ we guide the future generation into understanding and inculcating positive health habits comprising of physical & mental health backed with social & spiritual health in order to help develop full potential and capabilities in children. During this one week program, we teach and help them adopt a healthy lifestyle and express positive energy. Towards attaining cognitive sharpness, functional fitness and developing a positive health, this fun filled program is being organized by The Medical Park in association with its charity wing PLEC.
Topics CoveredOur methodology:
• Physical activity like speed, agility, balance & flexibility training along with simple pylometric and aerobics exercises.
• Demonstrate the integration of mind & body by simple ways through sun salutations, asanas, yogic games & moral stories .
• Encourage healthy eating habits through knowledge on food and hands on experience in the art of delightful natural way of flameless cooking.
• Leadership enhancement skills.
• Emphasizing Gandhian values in daily life.
Who should attendFor kids 7-14 years
What you need to bringA yoga mat
Key TakeawaysLearn about health, wellness, tradition, success and values with fun-filled activities.