About the Course
Technical Analysis is all about learning the Art of Making Profits in all market conditions whether rising or falling.
Our Training course will make you understand all the important Power Concepts in the Technical Analysis, help you to learn to understand the Charts, screen out stocks, understand when and where to enter and exit and trade successfully.
This workshop is completely dedicated to Technical Analysis Techniques and how it can be applied for Trading Successfully in Stocks, Futures&options and Commodities..
The entire training is conducted over 2 full days on a weekend by highly experienced trainers who are regular traders themselves.
Topics Covered* Basics of shares, futures and options, commodities, forex derivatives.
* Introduction to Technical Analysis and shares, futures and options, commodities markets
* 5 Power Concepts of Technical Analysis
* 15 Power Concepts of Candlesticks Analysis
* How to choose the right time frame to Trade
* Protective Stops - How to setup and use them
* What it takes to be a successful Professional Trader
* What makes Trading different from Gambling
* Chart Analysis - Different Types of Charts - End of Day and Intraday
* Candlestick Analysis - 33+ Candlesticks patterns, analysis and Trading System
* Price, Volume, Open Interest, Trend Lines Analysis
* Support and Resistance Analysis
* Elliot Wave Theory Basics using Fibonacci Retracements, Extensions and Projections
* Intra-day Pivot Point Analysis
* Moving Averages & different types of Moving Averages such as EMA, SMA, WMA
* Technical Indicators such as MACD, ADX, RSI, Stochastics, CCI, William %R, Bollinger Bands, ATR, OBV and understanding the Buy/Sell Signals on them
* Divergence - the Strongest Technical Signal in Markets - how to understand / use them
Protective Stops, Trailing Buy Stops/ Sell Stops
* Seven Types of Exit Systems
* Different timeframe (such as Intraday, daily, weekly) based Charting
* Risk/money management
* Position Sizing
* Trading Systems - Entry, exit, Stoploss
* Trading Discipline
* Technical Analysis Software
Who should attendAnyone who wants to learn to trade successfully in stock markets, commodities, forex such as Investors, Corporate Executives, Employees of BPOs / IT Companies, Employees of Export/Import Houses, High Net-worth Individuals ( HNIs ), Bankers, Analysts, Financial planners, Stock Brokers & Employees of Brokers / Sub-Brokers, Portfolio Managers, Fund Managers, Teachers, MBA Aspirants, Students, Housewives, Freshers
Pre-requisitesWe teach you right from basics to advance concepts, so no pre-requisite required.
What you need to bringJust Your Interest to Learn"
Key TakeawaysAfter completing the two day workshop you will be able to…
* Independently identify profitable trading opportunities
* Professionally execute the trades
* Manage your risk efficiently – Efficient stop loss techniques
* Independently manage the trade from initiation to closure
* Use Trading Software effectively and create and use your own Trading Systems