About the Course
The training is imparted to develop our trainees as successful individuals. This training will be of minimum theory and maximum practice. Each and every Trainee would be made to participate, which would impart a learning that is with them for forever. Apart from achieving a Pleasing personality, by the end of this training, the trainees should be:
3. Presentable with effective interpersonal and communication skills
7. Dedicated and devoted to the set goals
Topics CoveredTraining Module:
1. Drop Inhibitions and Develop Confidence - An interactive exercise to make participants to be self confident, realise that they are a unique being in this world.
2. Introduction of partner - Making the participants to know each other and their strengths, best qualities, helping them develop their presentation skills.
3. Bury the past - Directing the participants to throw away the past and focus on the present thro' a narrative exercise, which will help participants to focus on the job at hand, rather than worrying over any personal issue that is disturbing them.
4. Accentuate the positive - Training exercise to break down self imposed barriers and make the participants to like themselves more.
5. Time Management - Training on Effective Time Management thro' an interesting game.
6. 10 Keys to an Effective Personality - The keys to success - Interactive/Discussion mode Training.
7. SELF IMAGE - Discussion Mode Training
8. First Impression and Grooming - Exercise on First Impressions and Training how First Good Impressions will make us to win any situation.
9. Being a Good Observant - Being successful in life depends upon how good we are observing things around us. Training with a Game.
10. Communication Theory - Basics and Components in Communication
11.Training on Non-Verbal, Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
12. Barriers to Communication - Training thro' a game and exercise.
13. Role Plays
14. Listening Skills
15. Public Speaking - Training&Exercise
16. Group Discussion - Training&Exercise
17. Summary and Assessment of the trainees
Who should attendCollege Students, Freshers going out of college, Jobseekers, Team Leaders in a Job and all who wish to break their self limiting barriers and progress forward in their life and career.
Pre-requisitesOpen mind and positive attitude
What you need to bringNotebook/Scribbling Pad to take notes
Key Takeaways-Become a well groomed and an attractive personality
-Become bold to face any type of audience and speak with confidence
- Equip with skills to lead, inspire and motivate teams
- Experience a new trend in training that will remain lifelong in your heart