About the Course
Terracotta jewellery which was one of the Ancient art has now turned out to be the modern Trend. This eco friendly jewellery has become an exotic dressing style and it can be worn both traditional or trendy.
About our Sessions:
* Individual attention given to each student.
* Full handson session.
* Workshop covers live display of Clay baking process
* All the materials required for the class will be provided by us
* Even the very basic Jewellery making technique will be covered during the training.
* The students can take back the jewels they make during the class
Fees:Rs.2500 per head.
Prebooking is required
10% discount for group booking of 5 or more participants
Topics CoveredClay preparation
Designing and creating various jewels in clay such as variety of beads, studs, earrings, jumkas, pendants, necklace, rings, bracelet, anklet, saree pins, fridge magnet, etc
Clay baking methodology with live display of baking process
Painting of baked ornaments
Assembling of the Jewellery
Who should attendLadies above 10 yrs and below 60 yrs with interest can join the course
Pre-requisitesCreative mind and interest to learn
What you need to bringA hand towel and a waste-cloth
Your Lunch (for full day sessions)
A box to take back the jewels you make
Key TakeawaysKnowledge of making terracotta jewels
Jewels you make during the class
And sample pictures of Terracotta jewellery