About the Course
It deals with Visualization for Interior and Exterior, most preferable for interior designers, Architects and Individuals.
As for Visualization play a vital role for delivering an interior of a residential or commercial, client. It helps them understand visually. I am teaching my methodology to achieve the results of what you see in my gallery, what you see in my gallery is 3rd quality, 1st quality will be more photorealistic.
Topics Covered1. 3d Modelling Methodology and utilization
Excercise involved in creating a complete
Interior and Exterior.
2. Gamma Compensation.
3. Vray as your Render Plugin.
4. Creation and Advanced techniques in materials.
5. Lighting with Advanced Methodology.
6. Cammera Correction and Using your vray camera as a real digital Camera.
7. Texture Correction, uvw mapping and unwrapping .
8. Balancing light.and correcting over exposure.
9. Post production using Photoshop.
I am teaching my methodology and my knowledge in interior and exterior
Who should attendInterior designers / interior design students, anyone with interest .
Pre-requisitesA little basic in interior is good, but not necessary.
What you need to bringnothing except a Note to take note of it.
Key TakeawaysA part of my experience, Courage to do visualization without fear with the help of visualization exercises.