About the Course
PRANIC HEALING – AN INTRODUCTION
Prana is a Sanskrit word for life-force or vital energy. This energy is in abundant supply from the Air, the Earth and the Sun. Our ancient scholars knew that this life giving energy is present everywhere. “Pranic” is derived from word ‘Prana’
“Pranic Healing” is form of healing which uses “Prana”.
Surrounding and interpenetrating the physical body of any living being is an energy body, also known as the etheric body. This energy body absorbs the “Prana and distributes it throughout the physical body. The energy body and the physical body are thus closely interlinked. What affects the energy body also affects the physical body.
THE PROCESS OF PRANIC HEALING
Pranic Healing involves the transference of energy of life force from the healer to the patient. The main conduit for the transmission of energies is the energy body. In the energy body there are several whirling energy centers, some 3-4 inch in diameter called “Chakras.” They control and energize all the organs of visible physical body. Chakras are just like power stations that supply vital energy to all the organs. When any of these chakras malfunction, the corresponding organs become weak or eventually sick or diseased. In Pranic Healing, the treatment involves cleansing and energizing of the chakras and corresponding physical organs, with fresh, life sustaining “Prana”. The techniques for doing this are very simple and easy to learn and also easy to practice.
WHAT MAKES PRANIC HEALING DIFFERENT, UNIQUE, EFFECTIVE.
*No Touch Technique
The Treatment is applied on the patient’s energy body or aura. There is no physical contact between healer and patient. This ‘No- Touch’ methodology is painless, non-invasive and independent of any machines or drugs.
Pranic Healing does not conflict conventional medical treatments. Rather, Pranic Healing compliment other healing modalities. However, there have been numerous instance where the application of Pranic Healing alone has been sufficient to alleviate the ailment.
* Availability and Accessibility
Since fresh, natural life-giving energy, or Prana, is in abundant supply everywhere around us, Pranic Healing can be applied anytime and anywhere.
*Simple to Learn and Easy to Practice:
PRANIC Healing technique are very simple and easy to learn, Almost anybody can learn this healing modality which is taught using instruction manuals prepared by Grand Master himself.
Besides alleviating most common ailments, Pranic Healing can also helps increase vitality, strengthen the immune systems, calm the emotions and improve one’s well being. It can play role in enhancing happiness
Topics CoveredTopics Covered
Through the Basic Pranic Healing Workshop you will learn:
• Understand the Auras, the 11 major Chakras (energy centers) and corresponded physical organs.
• Develop scanning and sensitizing the energy and the Aura.
• Watch the scientific study video about Pranic Healing (the energy proven by science).
• Learn about the main sources of the Prana (Life Force), Health Rays and Meridians (Nadis).
• Learn how you can heal yourself and others by the cleansing, energizing techniques.
• Expend your Aura and boost your energy by Pranic breathing.
• Activate the Heart center and the Crown center with the world recognized Twin Hearts Meditation to strengthening the healing ability, expanding
Who should attendAnyone above 16 years of age
What you need to bringYour presence
Key TakeawaysBasic Pranic Healing Certificate accredited by World Pranic Healing Manila & Institute of Inner Studies.
• The Ancient Science and Art of Pranic Healing Book,
• Twin Heart mediation of Peace & illumination CD.
• Light vegetarian Meal on both days of workshop.