PROFILE OF MRINALINI ENGLISH ACADEMY (MEA), BELGAUM
Mrinalini English Academy started in the year 1998 with an objective to help students/employees/jobseekers/housewives/entrepreneurs etc., who are keen in acquiring better skills of communication in English. The institute has so far trained more than 15,000 persons in communicative English. Later MEA felt that for the holistic development of personality language alone is not enough but it is the complete organization of the person in all aspects of life leads to successful career. MEA then thought based on its core strength in training a need to devise modules that would help training in soft skills also. Hence in its training modules sessions are held on such topics which would groom the candidates to be more productive in their work place. It is backed by the strong advisory support of experts in training.
1. Dr. Sirur J.P. Director, B.Sc. MBA, Ph.D., Director, VK Patil Foundation, Ahmednagar
2. Prof. Udaykumar K.M., B.Sc.(Agri), MBA, Sri Sri Business Academy, Art of Living, Bangalore also Member GSE programme of Rotary International (1995)
3. Mr. Umesh Kollimath, B.Sc., MBA, Faculty Jnanadeep Institute of Management, Pune
4. Mr. Kulkarni, Development Officer, LIC of India,
5. Mr. Paulose N.V., Managing Director, Globaltv.com, Mangalore
6. Mr. Arvind Nair, B.Sc. PGDBM, Manager, Land Mark Group, Dubai
7. Ms. Shaila Chawla, Team Leader, Tech Mahindra, Pune
8. Ms. Sahana M, Sr. Software Engineer, Sonata Software, Bangalore.
9. Ms. Komal, R. Systems Administrator, WIPRO Technologies, Bangalore
To develop customized programs for the participants, MEA conducts rigorous exercises to assess the candidate’s capacity based on the education, family background, mother tongue, work experience etc which will provide us an opportunity to understand the strength and weaknesses of the candidates. This will help us in imparting need based quality training.
MEA proposes 20 to 50 hrs training based on the need analysis which will include the following:
3. Reading Comprehension
4. Conversational skills
5. Role plays
6. Story telling
7. Group discussion
8. Presentation skills
9. Elocution and Debating skills etc
PEDAGOGY: MEA has more than decade experience in catering to wide range of students coming from different linguistic and school education backgrounds. This has helped us in devising innovative strategies to make the class more lively and interesting making learning a joyful experience. Hence based on the experience following methods are used in right combination so as to improve the assimilative capacity of the students in developing the curriculum;
1. Class room lectures
2. Group learning
4. Debates and discussions
6. Project Work
7. Library work
LIBRARY: Library is an integral part of learning and hence MEA has a well stacked library which includes books on conversations skills, English grammar, fictions, short stories, periodicals, interview skills, writing skills and letter writing, soft skills etc.,
DURATION: The complete training involves 100 hours. Each session consists of 2 hours duration combined with practical exercises to improve the skill levels.
EVALUATION: Weekly tests followed by one end of the course test.
CERTIFICATE: On successful completion MEA issues COMPETENCY CERTIFICATE ENGLISH
In 13 years MEA has trained more than Fifteen Thousand students coming from varied backgrounds. Recognizing this MEA has been constantly receiving invitations from reputed teaching organizations to train their students namely;
1. NTTF, Bangalore: From last 7 years MEA has been given an opportunity to be a part of their annual rope in sessions conducted for fresh students.
2. Govt. ITI, Belgaum: MEA has trained the students of ITI Belgaum on Communicative skills in English.
3. Gogte Institute of Management, Belgaum: MEA has also imparted skills in English communication to students of the B-school.
4. Indian Air Force, Sambra, Belgaum: MEA has also presented a presentation on English Communication Skills and Creative English for Air Warriors and Mid Level Trainers of Indian Air force, Sambra, Belgaum.
5. Samiti College of Commerce, Bangalore: MEA has trained the students of Samiti College.
6. Siddarameshwar ITI, Belgaum: MEA has trained the students of Siddarameshwar ITI Belgaum on Communicative skills in English.
7. Paras Fire and Safety Management College,Tilakwadi Belgaum: MEA has been training the students of Paras Fire and Safety Management College,Tilakwadi Belgaum on Communicative skills in English, Personality Development and Interview Skills.
8. Vishwachetan Vidya Samste, Swami Vivekanand Kannada Madyama Shale, Sankeshwar: Taluk Hukkeri Dist:Belgaum. MEA has been training the students of Vishwachetan Vidya Samste, Swami Vivekanand Kannada Madyama Shale, Sankeshwar since October 2011.
9. CRP Training: MEA has recently conducted a Workshop on Creative English for Government school teachers.
10. Murugendra Residential School Kuppanwadi Chikkodi: MEA has been training the students of Murugendra Residential School since 3rd December 2011.
11. M.K.Patil High School, Basavan Kudachi: MEA has also trained Short Term Communicative Course in English to the students of M.K.Patil High School, Oct-2013 and Apr-2014.
COUNSELLING SESSIONS FOR ADMISSIONS: Weekly counseling sessions are held to guide the students/prospective participants to choose the right package and timings.
WORKING TIMINGS: 7.30A.M. TO 9.00P.M.
HOW TO REACH MEA: There are frequent busses plying from CBT to Vadagaon and you need to get down at Volga bus stop. For any assistance call: