About the Course
Our training methodology is based on the 'high impact participant centered model' which focuses on 'experiential learning' rather than didactic lectures; thereby, enabling maximum opportunity to learn and practice the newly acquired skills. • A variety of personally relevant and interactive exercises will be utilized to convey the learning • Activities such as games, simulations, role-plays, individual presentations, focus group discussions and some written exercises will form the basis of the training sessions. • Audio —visual mediums would be used to heighten the efficacy of training & enable better retention. • The sessions will be completely participant-centered enabling maximum opportunity to learn and practice the new skills. • Video mirroring sessions will ensure objective feedback on body language, voice, content, Trainer style, handling queries by participants by putting them in a Training situation etc.
EACH PARTICIPANT WILL BE GIVEN A PARTICIPATION CERTIFICATE BY LEARNING CANDID INDIA PVT LTD
Topics CoveredMODULE 1: Introduction to Coaching & Mentoring
• WHAT IS COACHING & MENTORING • PURPOSE OF MENTORING
• CORE COMPETENCIES OF A MENTOR
• BUILDING RAPPORT & TRUST AS A MENTORING TOOL
• READ MENTEE SIGNALS
• TOOLS TO MENTOR EXCELLENT PERFORMERS BUT POOR ON SELF IMAGE, COMMUNICATION, INTERPERSONAL SKILLS ETC.
• FAQ'S ON MENTORING
MODULE 2: Coaching
• LEARN TO COACH & CONVERT AN AVERAGE PERFORMER INTO A GOOD PERFORMER
• THE SIX STEPS IN THE COACHING PROCESS
• PROVIDING FEEDBACK TO THE COACHEE
• DIFFERENT TYPES OF FEEDBACK & IT'S IMPACT
• GIVING EFFECTIVE FEEDBACK
• WHEN TO GIVE POSITIVE/NEGATIVE FEEDBACK.
• USING SILENCE AS A FEEDBACK TOOL
• WORK SITUATIONS THAT MAY REQUIRE COACHING
• THE FIVE PHASES OF DEVELOPMENT
MODULE 3: Values in Coaching & Mentoring
• COMMUNICATING THE IMPORTANCE OF TRUST & COMMITMENT TO TEAM MEMBERS
• WALKING THE TALK ON INTEGRITY, LOYALTY & BECOMING A ROLE MODEL TO TEAM MEMBERS
• THE CONCEPT OF STAKE HOLDERS & GENERAL MORAL OBLIGATION.
• THE UNWRITTEN RULE ON VALUES
• THE LEAD'S ROLE AS A SPONSOR, MENTOR, APPRAISER, ROLE MODEL & TEACHER - SMART MODEL
• LEARNING WHEN TO CONTROL, UNDERSTANDING THE VARIOUS MONITORING TOOLS AND USING THEM TO ENSURE VALUES ARE BUILT/NOT DILUTED OVER A PERIOD OF TIME.
• UNDERSTANDING PROGRESSIVE DISCIPLINE & USING IT EFFECTIVELY FOR BETTER RESULTS.
Who should attendTEAM LEADER, TEAM MANAGERS , ANYONE ASPIRING TO BE A COACH & MENTOR, ANYONE WHO HANDLES AT LEAST 1 PERSON REPORTING TO THEM.
• TRAINING MATERIALS
• MORNING TEA AND COOKIES
• LUNCH BUFFET
• EVENING TEA AND COOKIES
What you need to bringNA
Key Takeaways1) INDEPENDENTLY ASSESS THEIR STRENGTHS AND LIMITATIONS AS A COACH AND MENTOR.
2) DEVELOP SKILLS TO BE AN EFFECTIVE COACH.
3) LEARN THE ART OF MENTORING TEAM MEMBERS.
4) BE A ROLE MODEL FOR COLLABORATE VALUES.
5) DEVELOP SKILLS TO ANALYZE PEOPLES NEEDS.
6) LEARN TO HANDLE DIFFICULT SITUATIONS IN MANAGEMENT