This module teaches delegates how to run classroom-based training or one-to-one coaching sessions. As a manager or Faculty you spend a lot of your time with
people, working hard to jointly achieve set goals. The manner in which you coach, supervise and train, greatly determines the way your team / students performs as a whole. This training course will make you aware of the effects of your attitude and behavior on your staff (and the results).
You will learn how to stimulate, motivate people and increase your effectiveness as a trainer/manager.
• Art of teaching
• Managing students
• How to present yourself?
• What to do to motivate and train others?
• How to prepare a training course
• How to maintain participants’/students attention?
• When and how to use audio-visual tools?
• How to increase the level of trust others have in you?
• How to avoid losing this trust?
• What is the purpose of a role-play?
• How to organize role-plays?
• How to work with a group?
• How to prepare a script?
• How to enthuse participants?
• Importance of Body Language
• Importance of Grooming
• Importance of Telephone, E-mail Etiquette
• Dining Etiquette
• Stress Management
• Time Management
• Handling differences in work place
*Managers(that are about to) manage, supervise and train their own team
*Faculties / Lecturers
1-2-1 session will be conducted.Come for a analysis session if possible.