• Yoga – Yoga is widely practiced for health and relaxation, including breath control, simple meditation.
• Hand-Writing – Cursive writing with handwriting analysis. Techniques to Speed Writing, join all the letters correctly and scientifically
• Calligraphy - It is the design and execution of lettering with a broad tip instrument or brush in one stroke.
• Music – Melodious to hear and learn songs like Devaranama, Bhavageetha, Jaanapada geetha, Annamiah Keerthanas , Shlokas etc….
• Rubik Cube - Brings coordination between right and the left brain thus increasing creative as well as logical aspects within an individual
• Soft Skills - Soft skills are personal attributes that enhance an individual's interactions, job performance and career prospects.
• Quilling - Quilling or paper filigree is an art form that involves the use of strips of paper that are rolled, shaped, and glued together to create decorative designs.
• Crafts – Crafts is a natural media to create an art out of wood, clay, ceramics, glass, textiles, and metal.