A Unique Afterschool Program (Harvard/IIM/ISB alumni venture)
Developing 21st Century Skills in Children
The world is changing at a rapid pace and as a parent you understand that your child needs to develop essential skills to succeed and adapt in this challenging, fast changing world.
Children who are part of Sparkling Mindz (a Harvard/IIM/ISB alumni venture) learn to be confident learners, creative thinkers, problem solvers, assertive communicators, good team players and excellent decision makers and develop a self-awareness, a positive attitude, self-motivation skills and enhanced focus.
The following programs are offered for children:
Thinking & Communication Skills (5-16 years)
English Learning Corner (5-16 years)
Toddler's Corner (3-5 years)
Sparkling Mindz programs are:
1. Based on scientific frameworks of NLP and Multiple Intelligences
2. Delivered completely in an activity and project-based format
3. Designed to be fun, engaging, meaningful and connected to children's lives
4. Facilitated by expertly trained faculty focused on child development
5. Proven and tested to show improvements on intellectual, social and emotional aspects
Read about a parent's journey with Sparkling Mindz at our blog - Are you a parent looking for answers too?