One of the most frequently asked question: When people have a choice of learning other languages like French, German, Chinese etc; why should I learn Spanish?
Well, one must know Spanish as it is the second language of the world’s super power a very important country America! In total atleast 20 countries speak Spanish. Spanish has been considered as a modern and future language of the world.
To start with, Spanish is easy to learn compared to other European languages. With its roots from one of the oldest language “Latin” and its pronunciation almost similar to English it makes it very easy to learn. When you know Spanish it is easy to learn other Sister languages like Italian and Portuguese (high in demand too).
Basic Interest in learning a language is enough
Book to note down the points
• Every unit is equally divided into Speaking, Writing, listening and talking.
• The text books with an audio cd will be provided.
• Students need to apply for a certification from DELE. Diploma of Spanish language for foreigners.
• 100% attendance is expected.
• A score of 75% in the mid-level and final level exam is required to move to level A2.
• Level A1 is for 70 hours