About the Course
We have the opportunity to be a part of such companies which have outsourced jobs to India. We have more Job options in these companies if we know a foreign language.
Well paid opportunities to name a few in Multinational companies, International Schools are constantly looking for people who know Spanish. You have a better opportunity to get the Jobs outside India and make connections with people.
Learning a foreign language opens gateway to another world and to soar heights with the power of language!
Topics Covered• Alphabets, Greetings, Basic introduction, expressions for daily use.
• The question words
• Gender/Number of adjectives
• Gender/Number of nouns
• Article/Adjectives/Pronouns/ Adverbs
• Demonstrative Adjectives/Pronouns/ Gerund
• Present Tense conjugation of the regular and irregular verbs
• The verbs of 1st, 2nd and 3rd group and their conjugations in the present tense
• Degree of expression/Superlatives and comparatives
• Reflexive pronouns and verbs, Direct and Indirect Object
Who should attendOne of the most frequently asked question: When people have a choice of learning other languages like French, German, Chinese etc; why should I learn Spanish?
Well, one must know Spanish as it is the second language of the world’s super power a very important country America! In total atleast 20 countries speak Spanish. Spanish has been considered as a modern and future language of the world.
To start with, Spanish is easy to learn compared to other European languages. With its roots from one of the oldest language “Latin” and its pronunciation almost similar to English it makes it very easy to learn. When you know Spanish it is easy to learn other Sister languages like Italian and Portuguese (high in demand too).
Pre-requisitesBasic Interest in learning a language is enough
What you need to bringBook to note down the points
Key Takeaways• Every unit is equally divided into Speaking, Writing, listening and talking.
• The text books with an audio cd will be provided.
• Students need to apply for a certification from DELE. Diploma of Spanish language for foreigners.
• 100% attendance is expected.
• A score of 75% in the mid-level and final level exam is required to move to level A2.
• Level A1 is for 70 hours