About the Course
Classes are going to be very interesting, with multiple examples on the topics. Any doubts to cleared then and there. Quiz will be conducted on the every classes without fail for 15 mins. Make understand the students with multiple examples. So that they are clear on the concepts.
Topics CoveredManual Testing
1. What is Testing?
2. Why do we need Testing?
3. Common terms in testing?
4. Levels of Testing?
5. SDLC Models? Types of Models discussed in detail with examples?
6. Software Test Life Cycle? Bug Life Cycle? Traceability matrix? Different Types of Testing? 7. How to write test cases? How to do Bug Report?
1. Different Types of Recording modes?
2. Record and Playback?
3. Application Tour/Features of Applications?
6. Synchronization/Different methods of Synchronization?
6. Output values
9. Export and import files?
10. Error handling
11. Object Repository
12. Types of Object Repository?
1. 1. Introduction to Load Runner
2.2. Introduction to Mercury Tour Website
3. Load Runner advantages over manual performance testing
4.4. Performance Testing, Objectives of Performance Testing
5. Difference between QTP and Load Runner6. 6. Most Common Terms used in Load Runner7. 7. Vusers, Vuser Scripts, Transactions, Rendezvous Point, Load generator, Performance Analysis8. 8. Load Runner Testing Process9. 9. Creating Vuser Scripts10. 10. Vuser Script Secions (Vuser_Int, Actions, Vuser_End)11. 11. Views in Load Runner (Types of Views)12. 12. Transactions13. 13. Cor-Relation, Types of Cor-Relation, 14. 14. Parameterization15. 15. Introduction to Tools like VuGEN , Controller, Analysis16. 16. Creating a Scenario using Load Runner Controller17. 17. Running the Scenario18. 18. Scheduling the Scenario19. 19. Monitoring the Scenario20. 20. Load Runner Analysis21. 21. Elements Found in Load Runner Controller22. 22. Protocols, Different Protocols
QC (Quality Center)
1. Introduction to Quality Center
2.2. Requirements Module
3.3. Test Plan Module
4.4. Automated Test Case Design
5.5. Test Linkage
6.6. Test Lab (Module 1, Module 2)
7.7. Defects Module
8.8. Defects Linkage
10 10. Traceability
11. 11. Reports and Graphs
12. 12. Live Analysis Graphs
Who should attendAnyone who is really keen in learning and understanding the concepts of testing, who wants to really build their career in Software Testing, Here is the Platform.....
Pre-requisitesPhysically and mentally present in classroom. No mobile phones, No chewing gum, Attentive in the class.
What you need to bringBook and pen to prepare notes for better understanding,
Key TakeawaysJust knowledge/concepts -- relate things. better. Understanding about the topics