About the Course
Grooming is much more than keeping clean and putting on a fresh set of clothes everyday.It's an attitude, a disposition, a positive sense of self that radiates from within.If you're well groomed, project a positive customer service attitude, and make your interests known to others in your organization, chances are you'll be noticed.Once you've mastered the grooming standards of your position, you're well on the way to being noticed and promoted. The next step is to show your interest in moving up the career ladder.
• Knowing your face shape
• Understanding your body type
• Basic Shopping Tips
• Basic color schemes
• Cluster Concepts
• Understanding your Skin Tone, Skin Type, Skin
• Remedies to improve skin at home, naturally.
• Different Skin Care Product Knowledge.
• How to handle dryness, oily skin, combination
• How to effectively clean and moisturize the skin
• Knowing and understanding Body Type,
• Understanding colors and texture of the clothes
best suited to an individual
• Professional Western Wear
• Professional Indian Wear
• Casual Wear
• Party Wear
• Techniques for proper make up application
• Everyday natural make up, Night make up,
Smokey Eye, Professional Make up
• Different hairstyles according to length, and
• What type of haircut suits the face shape
Who should attendStudents
Entry / Middle level managers
Individuals from age of 17 yrs to 50 yrs.
Pre-requisitesThis will be a group session
What you need to bringYour make-up & accessories to find out if the items you using are right or wrong.
Key TakeawaysCertificate of completion.
Lots of confidence & positive attitude.
Right tools to use for everyday lifestyle.