Electronic City, Bangalore
This course provides in depth knowledge of Software Reverse Engineering and helps an individual to stand on top of its professional field.
To quote, Reverse Engineering skills are found in very few Peoples including top notch Security
Researcher, Pen Testers, and Security Auditors.
This Training helps those individuals who have the passion to work for Cyber Security and the Designations that would be eligible for are as follows:
• Ethical Hacker.
• Software Tester.
• Security Auditor.
• Malware Researcher.
• Vulnerability Researcher.
• Web application Security Expert.
• Cyber Crime Investigator
• Government IT staff.
• Penetration Tester.
• Computer Forensics Expert.
• Security Consultant.
• IT Security Expert.
• Security Administrator.
• Mobile Application Developer.
• Antivirus Researcher
• Game Developer.
• Software Developer.
• Incident response Team Member.
Students should have good knowledge of Windows and its fundamentals.
• Students must be having its own Laptop or Desktop at home or wherever she/he resides.
• Strong learning skills and should be having working knowledge of high level programming of at least one of the language however not Compulsory.
A Laptop will do but not compulsory.""
Training Package Includes:
• Training participation Certificate.
• Reverse Engineering Toolkit.
• Handouts and e-books.
• Pad with a pen.
• Hands on Demonstration of Real World Application and tools.
• Personal Interaction with The trainer.
• Hands on Practice Sessions.
• Reverse Engineering Toolkit, Handouts and e-books.
Not decided yet
Students Interested 2