About the Course
This Course is designed for people who have interest in learning Linux system administration from basics and want to explore and make a carrier on the same.
Topics CoveredLinux System Administration Basic Course:
* Linux History and brief details on the same.
* Login Technique ( Both in CLI and GUI mode )
* Get Started with the GNOME Graphical Desktop
* Configure Local Services ( Including methods to set date,time etc.)
* Filesystem Management in LINUX ( Basic Filesystem layout with details on each )
* Logical Volume Management ( Concept of LVM and basic operations including
extension, reduction )
* User and Group Management.
* Filesystem Management in Command Line.
* System Resources Monitoring ( Command such as top,ps,free,vmstat,iostat etc)
* Manage System Software ( Concept of YUM Server and RPM management )
* Shell and its behavior ( Including basics of shell scripting )
* Documentation in Linux.
* Networking in Linux ( NIC configuration, Services etc )
* Securing Linux Filesystem.
* Remote System Access. SSH,FTP,VSFTP etc
* Swap Filesystem Creation and usage.
* Linux Boot Process Description.
* System Log Analysis.
Who should attendPossibly this is structured for Beginner. Will be helpful for those who wanted to build their basics strong.
Pre-requisitesAs this is basic module so Only basic knowledge of Computers is enough.
What you need to bringStationary materials.
Key TakeawaysI can assure after finishing this course, you can explore and can understand the Power of Linux Operating System.