- Graduate or a Postgraduate in any of the following streams: Pharmacy (B.Pharm, M.Pharm), Medicine (MBBS, MD), Dentistry (BDS, MDS), Physiotherapy (BPT, MPT), Ayurveda (BAMS), Homeopathy (BHMS), Nursing, Life sciences (Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Lab science, Genetics, Nutrition, Botany, Zoology).
- Professionals working in clinical research to get better hold on the fundamentals.
- Health care professionals in other streams looking for change in career.
- Professionals and students keen to add research education/qualification to their profile.
- Graduates with minimum of 45% aggregate marks in graduation or post graduation
- Students doing their internship (house surgeon)
- Final year graduation students can also apply
Its online and correspondence course
The PCCRM course is designed to meet industry demands and moulds both freshers and experienced candidates to become exceptional professionals in the clinical research arena. The course also focuses on developing and enhancing your “invisible resources” (oral & written communication abilities, decision-making, leadership qualities & time-management skills) to give you a clear advantage over other candidates in the fiercely competitive job market.
Not decided yet
Clinical Research Consultant
Students Interested 0