In this course students learn the concepts of relational databases. This course provides the essential SQL skills that allow developers to write queries against single and multiple tables, manipulate data in tables, and create database objects. Students learn to control privileges at the object and system level.
DTecH Certified & 8+ yrs work experienced real time trainers.
100% money back guarantee if you don’t like the training.
Language of Instruction: English
Duration: 10 days, 10 Sessions, 2-3 hours per day
Training mode: Live Instructor led training
Course materials: Both course & lab materials available online via E-Learning portal for 45 days.
Software Setup & Lab: Will provide access our Oracle Server for Lab sessions. Support provided to install on student laptops.
1. Introduction to DBMS & SQL
2. Writing SQL Select Statements
3. Limiting Rows Using a Selection
4. Functions - Single row & Group Functions
5. Using conversion functions and conditional expressions
6. Aggregate functions and HAVING clause
7. Displaying Data from Multiple Tables
8. Using Sub queries to solve Queries
9. Using SET Operators
10. DML Statements
11. DDL statements
12. Views, Sequence, Index and Synonyms
Freshers, Beginners on SQL
Basic computer engineering background. BCA, BTech, MCA, BSc Computers. Knowledge on any computer programming language