IT professionals who are working within an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL® and thus need to be part of an ongoing service improvement programme. This may include but is not limited to, IT professionals, business managers and business process owners.
Individuals who require a basic understanding of the ITIL® framework and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization.
Candidates need not bring anything to the class.
understanding of ITIL V3 framework
Service management as a practice (comprehension)
• The ITIL service lifecycle (comprehension)
• Generic concepts and definitions (awareness)
• Key principles and models (comprehension)
• Selected processes (awareness)
• Selected functions (awareness)
• Selected roles (awareness)
• Technology and architecture (awareness)
• Competence and training (awareness)
Not decided yet
Students Interested 0