• Individuals who require a basic understanding of the refreshed ITIL® framework and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization.
• IT professionals that are working within an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL®, who need to be informed about and thereafter contribute to, an ongoing service improvement programme.
• This may include but is not limited to, IT professionals, business managers and business process owners
There are no formal criteria or prerequisite for candidates wishing to attend an accredited ITIL® Foundation course
• Service management as a practice (comprehension)
• The ITIL® service lifecycle (comprehension)
• Generic concepts and definitions (awareness)
• Key principles and models comprehension)
• Selected processes (awareness)
• Selected functions (awareness)
• Selected roles (awareness)
• Technology and architecture (awareness)
• Competence and training (awareness)
Not decided yet
MBA from Pune University
Students Interested 2