The target group of the ITIL Certificate in Service Offerings and Agreements is:
• Individuals who have attained the v3 ITIL Foundation certificate in Service Management, or the v3 Foundation Bridge certificate and who wish to advance to higher level ITIL certifications
• Individuals who require a deep understanding of ITIL Certificate in the Service Offerings and Agreement processes and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service support within an organisation
• IT professionals that are working within an organisation that has adopted and adapted ITIL who need to be informed about and thereafter contribute to an ongoing service improvement programme
• Operational staff involved in Service Portfolio Management; Service Catalogue Management; Service Level Management; Demand Management; Supplier Management; Financial Management and Business Relationship Management who wish to enhance their role-based capabilities.
This may include but is not limited to, IT professionals, business managers and business process owners.
Candidates wishing to be trained and examined for this qualification must already hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (the v3 Foundation or v2 Foundation plus Bridge Certificate) which shall be presented as documentary evidence to gain admission.
During the training we will provide you with:
Student Handbook (Slide and note)
Key concept guide (Prepared as per exam focusing on exam as per syllabus)"
Following completion of this unit, the candidate will possess knowledge of:
• The importance of Service Management as a Practice concept and Service Operation Principals, Purpose and Objective
• The importance of ITIL Service Offerings and Agreements while providing service
• How all processes in ITIL Service Offerings and Agreement interact with other Service Lifecycle Processes
• The processes, activities, methods and functions used in each of the ITIL Service Offerings and Agreement processes
• How to use the ITIL Service Offerings and Agreement processes, activities and functions to achieve operational excellence
• How to measure ITIL Service Offerings and Agreements
• The importance of IT Security and its contributions to ITIL Service Offerings and Agreements
• Technology and implementation considerations surrounding ITIL Service Offerings and Agreements
• Challenges, Critical Success Factors and Risks associated to ITIL Service Offerings and Agreements
Not decided yet
IQM & Service Management Strategists Certified ITIL Expert, PMP, ISO 20000 & CobiT Certified,Practitioner for Six Sigma, ISMS & SCRUM
Students Interested 0