• Programmers who are looking to enter the Mobile Apps Development.
• Beginners, Junior Software Developers, Senior Software Developers, Team Leads and Managers.
• Hobbian who wants to bring their ideas into potential Apps.
• Basic knowledge of Objective C programming
• Have surface level of iOS programming
• Have basic knowledge of UI elements in iOS
Create apps including Web services
• Create apps including the persistent storage
• Create client-server mobile app
• Understand the architecture for Web services oriented apps and persistent storage oriented apps.
• Understanding the MVC, Singleton, Adaptive and coordinator design patterns
• Process architect for client-Server application
• Process architect for persistence storage application
• CoreData Framework
• Sqlite Database framework
Not decided yet
BE in Computer Science
Students Interested 0