We are conducting an introductory workshop for all those who want to crack PMP and CAPM exams. This workshop will answer all your questions like:
1. I already have Project Management experience then Why to do PMP/CAPM certification?
2 How will this certification benefit me?
3. If I do not have any Project Management Experience then should I go for certification?
4. Will it help me get a promotion?
5. will it help me in changing my domain to Project Management?
6. Will I get a better job and better pay package?
1. Overview of PMP/CAPM exam
2. Clarify all your doubts about why and how to go for certification
Anyone interested in Project Management Field
You should be PMP/CAPM aspirant or IT professional
you need to bring
It will help you understand why to do a certification
Working in Project/Program Management domain for more than 13 years. I completed my PMP in year 2009 and have successfully retained it for 6 years. tutor for PMP and CAPM . I also provide other courses like 'Hindi Speaking' and 'English Speaking', 'MS Power Point' and Excel Basics,MS-Project.