About the Course
HR training to become a proffesional HR for recruitment and backend HR service
Topics CoveredADVANCED CORPORATE PRACTICAL TRAINING
(ACPT - HR)
1) STATUTORY COMPLIANCE, COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS.
? PF, ESI, & PT:
Statutory Acts Rules, Procedures, Forms, Formats, Filings, Assessment Procedures,
Calculations, Employee Benefits.
Payroll processing supported by real time exposure to the payroll software.
• Designing CTC breakup as per the offer letter.
• Designing break up for gross salary in view of tax exemptions & other related
• Designing the pay slip with all statutory & other deductions.
• Preparing payroll summary.
• Updating employee's database for new joinees \ & discussion on settlement
process/ F & F.
• Discussion on some formats like offer letter, Appointment letter, Relieving letter,
Experience letter & confirmation letter and discussion on formats used during
employee joining & exit Process.
? LEAVE CALCULATIONS
Eligibility Criteria for EL, CL & SL, Leave policy, Calculations, deductions &
? LABOUR LAWS
Bonus act, Gratuity act, Shops & establishment act, Contract Labour act & Payment
of minimum wages act.
? INCOME TAX
• Tax planning for employees.
• Tax slab rates.
• Exemptions and allowances.
• Deduction on savings & Investments.
• TDS Deductions, Format & Procedure for TDS Calculations.
• Form 16 & ITR.
• TDS on Professional consultancy services & employee working as consultants
You’ll have in-depth knowledge on all the areas of PF, ESI, PT, Payroll structure,
Calculations Forms, Formats & Due dates, etc., including Income Tax, TDS & Tax
Planning for employees up to Form 16 & Form 16A.
• Frequently asked questions in all statutory, IT, Payroll & Labour Laws.
• Assignments and projects.
2) ADVANCEL EXCEL
Advanced Excel reports with shortcut keys & formulas, i.e. – Pivot Table, Goal
Seek, Auto & Advanced filters, vlookup which is used to prepare MIS Reports.
3) CORE & GENERALIST HR AREAS
Policy Formulation, Different Types of Policies, Reasons and Benefits of Policy
Performance Management System:
Evaluation, RAG Analysis, Reverse Appraisal, Reports and Format, Balance Score
Competency Mapping, SWOT Analysis
Training and Development – Process & TNA
Employee Orientation, Employee Grievance, ER Policies, Talent Engagement,
Succession Planning, Employee Life Cycle & ER Practices.
Manpower Planning and Recruitment
Budgeting, Recruitment , Process and Background Verification.
Induction to Exit.
Other Areas of Focus:
FAQ, FUT, Mock Interviews, Presentation, Group Discussion, Logical Interview,
Questionnaires, Mind Mapping Interview Tips.
Who should attendUnder graduates , Graduates from any stream who has passion to become a HR in IT and business field
Pre-requisitesNO any pre knowledge required
What you need to bringNote book and laptop if required
Key TakeawaysCompeting HR knowledge, with excellent improved business communication