About the Course
Gyan Lab Robotics Summer Camp is a one of its kind program and pedagogy being offered to kids of ages 6 - 15 years of age. Gyan Lab, a winner of Dell Education Challenge (Austin, TX, USA), is a program that enables kids to learn in a stress-free self-styled, self-paced environment in order to maximise learning impact in a funducative manner. Our robotics program enables kids to learn various concepts in science and mathematics through robotics. In this program, the kids build various functional robots in order to understand various concepts such as speed, distance, angle, sensors, motors, mechanical structures, electronics, etc. With our robust Gyan Meter student analysis system, we areable to tell how has our program impacted your kids and show you the incremental learning curve of the child. It also helps understand which segment of learning is your child's forte and help you and teachers take data driven decisions for the child.
Topics CoveredTopic Covered:
- Basic of Electronics
- Components such as LEDs, LDRs, Resistors, Capacitors, Sensors, Motors, etc.
- Use of Various Mechanical Structures in Day to Day Applications & Robotics
- Understanding Uses of Robots in our Lives
- Building Various Robot Modules using IR Sensors, Remote Controllers, Light Sensors, etc.
Who should attendKids between ages 6 - 15.
Two Batch Profiles are made for the Programs:
1) Ages 6 - 10
2) Ages 11 - 15
What you need to bringNothing
Key TakeawaysKey take-away for the kids are:
- Deep understanding & learning of concepts in Robotics & Electronics
- Plug & Play Electronics Kit which can build over 15 circuit modules
- A Level Completion Certificate
- A Gyan Meter Student Assessment analysis and detailed report of the child's overall performance