About the Course
The first step is to assess and know the students’ personality traits personality traits personality traits as researched by Carlar Gustav Jung. Everyone’s mind processes information Gustav Jung mind processes information mind processes information as Feelings, Ideas, Analysis and Action.
Even though all of us do possess all the mentioned traits, some of us are dominant in one and are more likely to prefer that over the others.
Your responsibility is to find out find out find out howoo your students are different in their mental processes to bring out the best in them.
The second step is to assess and understand understand the emotional responses and the inner motivation the emotional responses inner motivation of
each student. They are different for different children due to environmental conditioning environmental conditioning environmental conditioning as per the
extensive research of William Moulton Marston.
Emotions and inner motivation are key factors that can make or mar educational outcomes. So it is time to assess assess assess and enable the growing minds enable the growing minds enable the growing minds to learn right
and score bright. score bright. score bright.
Topics CoveredDeepens teachers’ and parents’ understanding of their children better and enables improved and easier way to deal with them.
• When students grow and need to start looking at career choices, the assessments about learning styles helps
enhance support in their choices
• These Psychometric Gems enable you to really understand the natural strengths and thereby route learning through their strengths.
• At times, one may feel the need to make the change for the better.
Yes, the Psychometric Assessments does help identify the kind of individuals your students are.
• You can avail it to understand your students/ children’s special talents
Who should attend1. Any individual learner interested in empowering himself/ herself to learn better and more efficiently for the purpose of improving academic GRADES..
2. Parents and teachers looking for new insights, techniques and tools from educational and psychological research to help their child to excel will also find this programme highly beneficial.
3. This workshop makes you the
parent/ teacher parent/ teacher whoo
issss aware of your child aware of your child aware of your children renrenrenssss’/ student ’/ student ’/ studentssss’’’’ individualized learning styles and equips you with
the skills to work with rather than against his/ her learning styles.
4. For the teacher
, knowing the class learning styles,
facilitates more effective teaching.
5. For the individual child, knowing one’s learning styles empowers his/ her learning
What you need to bring-
Key Takeaways1.Encouraging students Encouraging students to look at learning holistically so as to make use of it in the real world and not restrict it to only books or scoring marks.
2. Appreciating and helping each student
for their individuality, thus instilling confidence to face things.
3. Give way to talent and creativity
; help them look at things from various
perspectives so as to make them broad
minded and open to the learning process.
4. Such involvement activates and pushes the student to achieve their potential best - thus shaping well mannered and a thoughtful generation of youngsters.