· Technical Leads
· Software Architects
Course participants must be involved in development activities.
· Must have worked on JAVA at least for 2 years.
· The concepts of Objects, Classes, their relationships and how to model them.
· The fundamental techniques of Object Design.
· The main Design Patterns:
· Creational Patterns
· Structural Patterns
· Behavioral Patterns
· When to use Design Patterns, as opposed to "reinventing the wheel".
· The criteria to decide which pattern(s) to use.
· How to implement any object design and patterns in JAVA.
Not decided yet
B.E & MS
Students Interested 0