This course is intended for people aspiring to be enterprise-level messaging administrators. Others who may take this course include IT generalists and help desk professionals who want to learn about Exchange Server 2013. People coming into the course are expected to have at least 3 years of experience working in the IT field—typically in the areas of network administration, help desk, or system administration. They are not expected to have experience with previous Exchange Server versions.
The secondary audience for this course will be candidates that are IT professionals who are looking to take the exam 70-341: Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 as a standalone, or as part of the requirement for the Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) certification.
Before attending this course, students must have:
• Minimum of two years of experience administering Windows Server, including Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012.
• Minimum of two years of experience working with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
• Minimum of two years of experience working with name resolution, including DNS.
• Experience working with certificates, including PKI certificates.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Deploy and manage Exchange Server 2013.
• Plan and configure the Mailbox server role.
• Manage recipient objects, address policies, and address lists in Exchange Server 2013.
• Plan and implement the Client Access server role in Exchange Server 2013.
• Securely plan and configure Microsoft Outlook Web App and mobile messaging using the Client Access server.
• Understand and manage highly available Client Access servers in Exchange Sever 2013.
• Plan for disaster mitigation, implement back up and recovery for Exchange Server 2013.
• Plan and configure message transport in an Exchange Server 2013 organization.
• Plan message security options, implement an antivirus solutions, and implement an anti-spam solution.
• Configure permissions and secure Exchange Server 2013.
• Monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot an Exchange Server 2013 environment.
Not decided yet
Corporate Trainer & Consultant
Students Interested 0