About the Course
This workshop is very friendly to photography enthusiasts who know how to use their cameras and what to create better photographs. Get to know more about composition and various photography techniques to enhance your photos.
The aim of this workshop is to help you transcend from average photos to WOW photos.
The workshop will contain theory as well as time to practice photography. Also you will get a life long membership to our Photography club where we share, appreciate and criticize photos.
Topics CoveredTOPICS COVERED:
1. A quick brush up to the basics of photography.
2. Visual elements in photography.
3. Rules of composition.
4. Viewing works of masters in photography.
5. Various other photography techniques like HDR, Panoramas, Panning, etc.
THE FLOW OF THE WORKSHOP:
1. A presentation on the above topics on Saturday.
2. A practical demonstration for each technique.
3. A 2 hour outdoor practical session on Sunday morning.
Who should attendBeginners, Amateur photographers, Photography enthusiasts, Anyone who owns a SLR camera.
Pre-requisitesInterest in the subject, any camera (preferably a SLR camera).
What you need to bringA note book and pen for making notes. Your camera."
Key TakeawaysKnowledge of making beautiful photos, practical experience of creating well composed photos, Make friends having same interest. Join the club.