About the Course
CobiT 5.0 Training & Exam in Bangalore,Bangalore,CobiT Certification Course at Bangalore,CobiT Workshop at Bangalore,CobiT Training and Certification Exam at Bangalore,CobiT Classroom Training in Bangalore,CobiT Training Bangalore:
Topics CoveredControl Objectives for Information and Related Technology (COBIT) is a framework created by ISACAfor information technology (IT) management and IT governance. It is a supporting toolset that allows managers to bridge the gap between control requirements, technical issues and business risks.
Who should attendThe COBIT components include:Framework: Organize IT governance objectives and good practices by IT domains and processes, and links them to business requirements.
Pre-requisites• Process descriptions: A reference process model and common language for everyone in an organization. The processes map to responsibility areas of plan, build, run and monitor.
• Control objectives: Provide a complete set of high-level requirements to be considered by management for effective control of each IT process.
• Management guidelines: Help assign responsibility, agree on objectives, measure performance, and illustrate interrelationship with other processes
• Maturity models: Assess maturity and capability per process and helps to address gaps.
What you need to bringTraining Details:
•Location of Training: Bangalore
•Duration of Training:2 Days
Key TakeawaysOur Other offerings:
- IT Service Management : ITIL up to Expert Level, ISO 20000
- Project Management : PMP, PRINCE2, ACP
- Information Security : CobiT, CISA, ISO 27001
- Business Process Improvement : Six Sigma, Lean IT, Green IT
- Cloud Computing and many more....