T Dasarahalli, Bangalore
The COBIT components include:Framework: Organize IT governance objectives and good practices by IT domains and processes, and links them to business requirements.
• Process descriptions: A reference process model and common language for everyone in an organization. The processes map to responsibility areas of plan, build, run and monitor.
• Control objectives: Provide a complete set of high-level requirements to be considered by management for effective control of each IT process.
• Management guidelines: Help assign responsibility, agree on objectives, measure performance, and illustrate interrelationship with other processes
• Maturity models: Assess maturity and capability per process and helps to address gaps.
•Location of Training: Bangalore
•Duration of Training:2 Days
Our Other offerings:
- IT Service Management : ITIL up to Expert Level, ISO 20000
- Project Management : PMP, PRINCE2, ACP
- Information Security : CobiT, CISA, ISO 27001
- Business Process Improvement : Six Sigma, Lean IT, Green IT
- Cloud Computing and many more....
Not decided yet
Education & Certifications: · MBA from Pune University · ITIL v2 and v3 foundation certified · ITIL Service Manager (V2 Manager Certification) · ITIL V3 Expert Certified · ISO 20000 Internal Auditor Certification · CobiT Certified
Students Interested 0