About the Course
Design your training to address people’s behavior
Improve your training with BAT design (Behavior, Attitude & Thinking)
Simplify your training by addressing mindsets and habits
Knowledge transfer from workshop to workplace
Skills learning to enhance people’s productivity & performance
Topics Covered• Assessing Training Needs
• Principles of learning---(relevance,
meaningfulness, self- efficacy, time,
• How to get workplace results
• How to involve participants
• Identify performance required to
achieve business goals
• Goal Analysis
Performance analysis- Is training
• Purpose-based on the needs,
information acquisition and skill
• Develop course materials .
• Create “discovery learning” in your
• Develop lesson plan
Who should attend• Professionals who want to apply a proven blended learning approach and optimize the effectiveness of their training programs.
• Trainers and HR personnel who are in charge of training & development and those who are required to design and develop training materials and conduct training programs.
• You could also nominate key people from your organization for this comprehensive training intervention which is highly interactive and experiential
What you need to bring-
Key TakeawaysThe first phase is the analysis phase. Great training programs don't come together by accident. They require planning and analysis.
The five steps that are performed during the ADDIE analysis phase and examining them in depth can help you analyze your current environment and make an informed and sound needs assessment
During the analysis phase, training requires planning and analysis.
It includes the five steps, helps analyze your current environment and make an informed and sound needs assessment decision.
The developmental phase focuses on the high-level steps that are common to most training interventions. The rule of the thumb is that closer the medium is to real work environment, the better the knowledge transfer. In many situations, it's a matter of matching the right quality assurance steps to the project.
This phase helps you understand limitations and capabilities of human performance and human behaviour at workplace. This phase encompasses
research about facilitating change in individuals, groups, and organizations to improve their effectiveness.
This includes theory and techniques used to design,conduct, and evaluate behavioural interventions.