Business Analysts, Consultants, QA Leads, Project Managers, MBA Graduates
• For CBAP, students should fulfill the IIBA® requirements of 7500 hours BA experience, plus 900 hours in at least four Knowledge Areas.
• For CCBA, 3750 hours BA experience plus 900 hours in at least two Knowledge Areas or 500 hours in four knowledge areas is required.
Earn your certification in 1st attempt with confidence. We GUARANTEE success.
• Identify the critical principles, activities, tasks, techniques, and tips described in the BABOK® ver. 2.0.
• Develop thorough understanding of the core knowledge areas, their activities, tasks, deliverables, and their relationships.
• Anticipate the 4 general types of questions that appear on the exam and learn how to answer them.
• Identify your strengths and improvement areas through engaging exercises in each knowledge area.
• Dissect and understand tricky sample questions through guided discussion after every exercise.
• Develop a personal test prep strategy, employing various test-taking tactics.
• Increase your confidence and improve your chances of passing the CBAP® certification exam.
• Streamline the massive amounts of information required to pass the test.
• The small-class environment, group exercises, and hundreds of sample exam questions help you stay engaged and aid in your retention and learning.