About the Course
This comprehensive workshop will provide you a complete kit from Watermark Learning for passing CBAP® or CCBA® exam in FIRST ATTEMPT. Watermark Learning has been consistently ranked among the top 25 customized training firms by the Business Journals.
You'll receive following as a complete package for passing your CBAP®/CCBA® in first attempt.
• 21 education/contact hours needed to apply to sit for the CBAP® or CCBA® Certification exam.
• Watermark CBAP® Certification Preparation Study Guide V2.0
• 90-days access to Watermark CBAP® Online Study Exam Simulator
• Comprehensive course material from Watermark Learning, designed by Elizabeth Larson (Author of BA Planning and Monitoring Knowledge Area) and Richard Larson (BABOK Review Committee Chair). Refer appendix C, page 243 of BABOK V2.0.
• Assistance in completing CBAP®/CCBA® application.
• 150-question mock exam with detailed answer explanations, combined with the online study exam provides a focused continuing learning experience.
• 150 questions daily exams with realistic practice questions and answer explanations.
• Class discussions that dissect practice questions to learn how to analyze and answer them.
• A huge inventory of FREE resources to help you apply the knowledge on the job as well as prepare for the exam.
Topics CoveredThis course covers all the knowledge areas and techniques described in BABOK® Guide
· Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
· Enterprise Analysis
· Requirements Analysis
· Requirements Management and Communication
· Solution Assessment and Validation
· Underlying Competencies, and
· All the 34 techniques (like, Use case modeling, process modeling, etc.)
Who should attendBusiness Analysts, Consultants, QA Leads, Project Managers, MBA Graduates
Pre-requisites• For CBAP, students should fulfill the IIBA® requirements of 7500 hours BA experience, plus 900 hours in at least four Knowledge Areas.
• For CCBA, 3750 hours BA experience plus 900 hours in at least two Knowledge Areas or 500 hours in four knowledge areas is required.
What you need to bringNothing.
Key TakeawaysEarn your certification in 1st attempt with confidence. We GUARANTEE success.
• Identify the critical principles, activities, tasks, techniques, and tips described in the BABOK® ver. 2.0.
• Develop thorough understanding of the core knowledge areas, their activities, tasks, deliverables, and their relationships.
• Anticipate the 4 general types of questions that appear on the exam and learn how to answer them.
• Identify your strengths and improvement areas through engaging exercises in each knowledge area.
• Dissect and understand tricky sample questions through guided discussion after every exercise.
• Develop a personal test prep strategy, employing various test-taking tactics.
• Increase your confidence and improve your chances of passing the CBAP® certification exam.
• Streamline the massive amounts of information required to pass the test.
• The small-class environment, group exercises, and hundreds of sample exam questions help you stay engaged and aid in your retention and learning.