About the Course
The demo class is on 4th and 5th April 2015. Please book it now
Big Data and Hadoop Training batch in Bangalore is scheduled to commence on Apr 11th , 2015 - 30th May 2015 This batch will be as per a new revamped schedule, contents and focus, based on feedback from participants of earlier courses. The training is conducted in a workshop like environment with an effective blend of hands-on practicals and assignments to augment the fundamental theory covered.
Topics CoveredCore Java concepts
What is Big Data?
· Overview of Big Data tools and techniques
· In-depth coverage of Map-reduce techniques to manage Big Data
· Hadoop - In Depth
· HDFS – In Depth
· Installing and managing Hadoop – Hands-on
· Introduction to Hadoop Clusters
· Hands-on session using native installation and Amazon EMR implementation of Hadoop
· The Hadoop ecosystem: Pig, HIVE, HBase, Pig, SQOOP and Flume
· Analytics: Descriptive, Predictive and Prescriptive
· What is Big Data Analytics
· Introducing Analytics in the enterprise: Case Studies
· Trends in Big Data Analytics
Who should attendProfessional who want to enhance there skill sets as Hadoop & Big Data is demand of hour & future proof technology .
This will give you edge over other professionals .
Attend the demo class on 4th and 5th April 2015
Pre-requisitesEssential pre-requisite for practitioner course: Java programming language is added adavantage
What you need to bringLaptop if you have .
Key TakeawaysUnderstand fundamentals of analytics: Descriptive, Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics
· Know what‘Big Data’, Map Reduce and Hadoop are all about
· Get a grip on the structure of Big Data applications
· Effectively use Big Data techniques like Map Reduce and tools like Hadoop, Hive, Hbase, Pig
· Choose the most appropriate tools to solve Big Data problems
· Identify, propose and lead Big Data projects in your organizations