Architects and developers, who wish to write, build and maintain Apache Hadoop jobs.
The participants should have basic knowledge of java, SQL and Linux. It is advised to refresh these skills to obtain maximum benefit from this workshop.
The attendees will learn below topics through lectures and hands-on exercises
– Understand Big Data, Hadoop 2.0 architecture and it’s Ecosystem
– Deep Dive into HDFS and YARN Architecture
– Writing map reduce algorithms using java APIs
– Advanced Map Reduce features & Algorithms
– How to leverage Hive & Pig for structured and unstructured data analysis
– Data import and export using Sqoop and Flume and create workflows using Oozie
– Hadoop Best Practices, Sizing and capacity planning
– Creating reference architectures for big data solutions
Not decided yet
BE in Computer Science
Students Interested 1