About the Course
As you know java and android are in a boom!. If you want to learn Java, Android application development, looking for a job in software industry, you are at the right place.
Topics CoveredCore Java:
1 Java Fundamentals
2 Introducing Data Types and Operators
3 Program Control Statements
4 Introducing Classes, Objects, and Methods
5 More Data Types and Operators
6 A Closer Look at Methods and Classes
8 Packages and Interfaces
9 Exception Handling
10 Using I/O
11 Multithreaded Programming
12 Enumerations, Autoboxing, Static Import, and Annotations
14 Applets, Events, and Miscellaneous Topics
15 Introducing Swing
Android Application Development:
1. Your First Android Application
2. Android and Model-View-Controller
3. The Activity Lifecycle
4. Debugging Android Apps
5. Your Second Activity
6. Android SDK Versions and Compatibility
7. UI Fragments and the Fragment Manager
8. Creating User Interfaces with Layouts and Widgets
9. Displaying Lists with ListFragment
10. Using Fragment Arguments
11. Using ViewPager
13. Audio Playback Using MediaPlayer
14. Retained Fragments
16. The Action Bar
17. Saving and Loading Local Files
18. Context Menus and Contextual Action Mode
19. Camera I: Viewfinder
20. Camera II: Taking Pictures and Handling Images
21. Implicit Intents
22. Two-Pane Master-Detail Interfaces
23. More About Intents and Tasks
24. Styles And Includes
25. XML Drawables And 9-Patches
26. HTTP & Background Tasks
27. Loopers, Handlers, and HandlerThread
29. Background Services
30. Broadcast Intents
31. Browsing The Web & WebView
32. Custom Views and Touch Events
33. Tracking the Device’s Location
34. Local Databases with SQLite
35. Loading Asynchronous Data With Loaders
36. Using Maps
37. The Final Challenge
Who should attendAnyone who are interseted in programming, java, android!
Pre-requisitesThe only pre requsite is you should know how to turn on a computer and do basic operations.
No programming experience is considered.
However if you know programming languages, it will be a plus, but not a compulsion.
you will manage just fine if you dont know programming.
What you need to bringLaptop would be better, but not a compulsion.
Key Takeaways- You ll be good in java.
- Best practices followed in the industry.
- You will be able to develop android apps of your choice.