Banashankari 2nd Stage, Bangalore
• Target Audience / Who Should Attend
• Experienced and Budding Project Managers
• Project Leader
• Business Analyst
• Software professionals
• Delivery Managers
• Program Manager
• Secondary degree( high school diploma or associate’s degree or equivalent)
• 2000 hours of General project management experience The hours must have been earned in last five years.
• 1500 hours of Agile Project Management experience. The hours must be earned within last 2 years. This is in addition to the 2000 general project management hours mentioned above.
• 21 contact hours of agile project management topics training.
• Participant Benefits / Participant Takeaways
Training from one of the best Lead Agile Trainer in the industry.
3 Days of effective class room training (21 PDU's) per current PMI-ACP Syllabus
Access to our experts for academic clarifications over phone, email or at our center (for 3 months).
“ProPM” detailed course material (hardbound).
Free Analysis of areas of strength and improvements
ETR (Easy to remember) tips and tricks
Free assistance and support for application filling and guidance on eligibility support
1 Mock PMP exams at our learning center.
21 contact hours certificate for applying with PMI.
Not decided yet
PMP Trainer, Project Management Consultant
Students Interested 0