About the Course
This class will be arranged at 2 different locations in Bangalore City. Please send your preferred location.
And this class is only for thinkvidya registered users. If not registered, Please register it will take less than 5 minutes
Course Content Details
1. Excel Overview
2. Excel (2003-2007) Interface discussion
3. Customizing Excel 2007 Interface and Its control over application
a) Display options for Toolbar
b) Customized Settings for a new workbook.
c) Changing Calculation mode from Automatic to Manual and Vice Versa, Benefits of doing that
d) Different kinds of Error, and Enabling/disabling the same.
e) Customizing Control to Excel form Proofing, Save option, Auto recover option, Different display option for Excel workbook, Excel Worksheet
f) Customizing access toolbar
h)Enabling/Disabling Macro, Making their execution specific to some folder
4. Regular Data formatting and writing customized data format.
5. Decision Structures. eg if..else.., For..Next Loop.
6. Filters: conditions and its usage. Prioritizing Advanced filters over other.
7. Writing Formulas and Evaluation: Mathematical, Date, Text
Difference between different functions like (Count and CountA), (Sum, SumIf), and few date function that mislead
8. Defining named ranges, Its Usage and Benefits
9. Making sheet communicate: Using formulas HLookup, VlookUp
10. Data Validation. (Drop Down combo box fetching data from a list.
11. Protecting Excel Workbook, Worksheet and Cell level of protection. Usage and its Benefits.
Excel is an MS-Office application, caters to need of individual, from beginner level Sales-Marketing person to Higher Management.
This course is beneficial for Student yet to start their career, From Beginner in a Profession to Higher Management Personnel.
Interested candidates need to send following details. Need to maintain data for interest received, to arrange classes accordingly in future.
2. Student Or In job:
3. Entry level/Mid Management/Sr. Position:
4. Preferred Day:
5. Preferred Location:
Topics CoveredAs mentioned
Who should attendHR,
Pre-requisitesHow to open MS-Excel:)
What you need to bringYour Laptops"
Key TakeawaysYou will be self sufficient in MS-Excel usage.
Knowledge and great memories