ERP Tally 9
PF, ESI, PT,
VAT, CST, ST,
• Payroll processing supported by real time exposure to the payroll software.
• Designing CTC breakup as per the offer letter.
• Designing break up for gross salary in view of tax exemptions & other related acts.
• Designing the pay slip with all statutory & other deductions.
• Preparing payroll summary.
• Tax planning for employees.
• Tax slab rates.
• Exemptions and allowances.
• Deduction on savings & Investments.
• TDS Deductions, Format & Procedure for TDS Calculations.
• Form 16 & ITR.
• Advance Tax requirements, Calculations.
• SIT & Tax Calculations.
1 Provident Fund Calculation
2 Professional Tax Calculation
3 ESI Calculation
4 Income Tax and TDS
6 Computation of Tax for individual & filling of ITR 2
• Updating employee's database for new joinees & discussion on settlement process/ F & F.
• Discussion on some formats like offer letter, Appointment letter, Relieving letter, Experience letter
& confirmation letter.
• Eligibility Criteria for EL, CL & SL, Leave policy, Calculations, deductions & reimbursement.
• TDS on Professional consultancy services, Rent payments, Contract Payment, formats & payment
You'll have in-depth knowledge on all the areas of PF, ESI, PT, Payroll structure, Calculations Forms,
Formats & Due dates,etc., including Income Tax, TDS & Tax Planning for employees up to Form 16,
Form 16A and CTC designing.
KVAT (KARNATAKA VALUE ADDED TAX ACT) & CST ACT
TDS - Tax deducted @ Source
Computation of tax
Deduction and monthly remittance of Tax
Generation of Form 16 and Form 16 A
Computation of Profession Tax
Monthly payment and return preparation
Compilation of data for filing the monthly returns
– Input VAT - Purchases.
– Output VAT - Sales.
– Eligibility for claiming of vat credit on specific products.
– CST Tax, Form C, Form H
• Verification of Records on purchases, sales with before filing of Monthly return to be filed with the
• Preparation of Challans for the remittance of the Vat tax with challans
- VAT 152 & 153 form.
• Filing of the Monthly/Quarterly/Annual returns to the department.
All the above tax computation will be trained in real corporate scenarios with valid registration and