1. Presently working as Principal Nobal International .(+2 Co Educational Day Boarding School, Affiliated to CBSE New Delhi) .since 2013.
• Performs all management activities required to maintain an effective operations including supporting decision concerning personnel, management, budget preparation and control, perpetration of various reports
• Managing short and long term planning for all facilities in my charge, including construction, maintenance, equipment, IT, audio/visual and safety equipment. As part of my position I must have regularly communication sessions with contractors, subcontractors, consultants and planners concerning the level of service being given.
• Developing major bid control operations.
• I complete the necessary reports to determine the level of budgeting to support each project.
• Directs and coordinates educational, administrative, and counseling activities of primary or secondary school.
• Develops and evaluates educational program to ensure conformance to state and school board standards.
• Develops and coordinates educational programs through meetings with staff, review of teachers’ activities, and issuance of directives.
• May be required to have certification from State. Confers with teachers, students, and parents concerning educational and behavioural problems in school.
• Establishes and maintains relationships with colleges, community organizations, and other schools to coordinate educational services.
• Requisitions and allocates supplies, equipment, and instructional material as needed.
• Directs preparation of class schedules, cumulative records, and attendance reports.
• Observes and evaluates teacher performance. Interviews and hires teachers.
2. Vice Principal Zinc Vidyalaya-Hurda 2008-10
I assisted Principal of the school in various management and monitoring activities and helped to maintain discipline inside school campus. I attended various programs for Student management representing the school. I imparted and trained teachers the techniques of various teaching methodologies learnt and experienced by me. In the absence of principal I took the responsibility of administrating the various operations of the school. I observed, evaluated and recorded my observations of teaching staff, non-teaching staff and students and give it for further actions to the Principal.
3. CBSE coordinator & PGT Accountancy Lakshmipat Singhaniya School, Rajsamand. 2007-08
I assisted the principal of the school in various activities. I maintained a record sheet for recording feedback from students, staffs to receive their complaints and votes on improvement and present it to principal for his further actions. I took the task of going rounds at regular intervals to ensure that all activities in school are carried out well. I also make arrangements by sending circulars, seat arrangement needed at times like parents meeting which help the management to carry out the event efficiently and smoothly.
4. Lecturer (PGT Commerce) from 1997-2007 at Kailash Vidya Vihar, JKCW, Nimbahera. Chittorgarh
I handles Sr. Classes 11th and 12th grade My style of teaching is make student learn Accountancy in fun-filled way which many student to learn accountancy interestingly i got appreciation from management for my work and result..
5. Worked as Lecturer (PGT Commerce) from 1995-97 at Vivekananda Kendra Vidyalaya Hurda. Distt.Bhilwara.
I handled commerce classes’ 11th and 12th grade. I took the responsibility of coordinating interested students to participate in inter- school commerce competitions and help them in their activities to win prizes. I also took the task of recording wach students activities and proving feedback to management and parents at appropriate times to take necessary action for improvement if needed from their side.
6. Sr.Teacher(ABST) from 1992 to 1995 at. Central Academy, Ajmer
7. Sr.Teacher(ABST) from 1991 to 1992 at Husband Memorial Sr.Sec.School, Ajmer.