About the Course
A New Outlook. See the world of contemporary, journalistic professional wedding photography and grow your own style.
Learn the Business. Define your brand and visual signature, develop packages and marketing techniques.
Professional Techniques. Discover the nuances of composition, light, exposure, framing, and posing to produce world-class creative wedding shots.
Handle the Big Day like a Pro. Working with vendors, planners, videographers, and clients; we offer advice from the best.
Topics Covered• Clearing the basics quickly
• Understanding The Light Types
• Understanding The Light Sources
• Understanding The Lighting Laws
• How to work with natural light
• Proper ways to use the reflectors for outdoor and indoor shoots
• Understanding the fill flash
• How to work with built-in flash of your camera
• How to work with external flash
• Type of the flashgun
• Understanding the TTL Flashes
• Creative ways to bounce the flash
• Understanding how to use the external flash off camera
• Understanding the trigger types
• Understanding the light modifiers
• Studio Lighting Basics
• Studio Lights Positions
• How to light for table top photography
• Different lighting setups for different products
• Portrait Photography Posing Basics
Who should attendPeople who want to become professional wedding photographers
Seasoned photographers who want to add weddings to their skill set
Amateur photographers who want to earn money freelancing on weekends
Wedding planners who want to add photography to their services
Pre-requisitesFundamentals has to be little bit clear , we are going to brush the fundamentals up but if you know something then it always helps
What you need to bring DSLR Camera
Key Takeaways- Lighting skills
- Best knowledge to separate your work from other wedding photographers