B.TECH, BE, MCA, BCA, BSC IT
C & Opps
Notepad & Pen
After completion of this course, students will be able to:
• Create and compile applications using the C# compiler.
• Understand the concepts of the language C#.
• Use C#'s built-in functionality to read/write byte streams.
• Use advanced C#-only features such as properties, indexers, and events.
• Create valid object oriented components in order to easily update code
• Create independent classes with their own operators, methods, and attributes defined.
• Create and customize web page using ASP.Net.
Not decided yet
Students Interested 0